I've recently moved to wordpress... please visit me now at www.galahouse.com/blog. x

Illustration Friday - Impossibility


Wouldn't you just love to float around on the clouds in a dreamy sunset?!

Speaking of impossibility, I'm finding it a bit difficult to get any work done at all lately... the kid (4 and a half months now) takes up all my time, which is why my blog has been a bit neglected of late. Thanks to all who have kept popping by and encouraging me to keep it up - I think it's important to try and keep that creative outlet going. Here's to all the Mums who manage to juggle successfully!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Honor!!!

    this will be me in about 30 minutes!!! Have a wonderful day!!! and weekend...

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and dreamy! I have three kids so I know what you are talking about when you mention juggling. You're doing great if you are still posting on IF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Congratulations to all creative Mums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful use of the warm colours. Keep drawing please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and nice soft strokes. I know 4 month olds are a handfull, but they do sleep a lot. So, take advantage of those naps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the secret to juggling successfully? throw everything up over your head, really reaally REAALLLY high, then run to your paints! oh but then come back and catch baby, 4yr old, dinner, dishes, as soon as you get back. ")))

    the stuff that you can't catch, that hits the floor, as long as it's not too messy...can wait. ")

    another beaautiful piece, h! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work! you have done a wonderful illustration so much can be implied with lines and your use of color/tonality; absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the expressive, precise lines against the freeflowing watercolour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a message. x Honor